Significant changes in the business, industry and customer ecosystems are driving a fundamental transformation within technology companies. In such a volatile and competitive business environment, continuous innovation, new market penetration and accelerated time-to-market are key imperatives for ISVs.
To address this, technology organizations have to focus on remaining more customer-relevant and competitive. They need to engage with their R&D partners on a broader spectrum whereby they take on more responsibilities - requiring a shift from a traditional capacity-based model to a more partnering, collaborative and fully engaged approach. The vendor organization, in turn, has to be able to understand the product development nuances, technology sophistication, the underlying business processes and the workings of an enterprise in order to ensure a right-fit product. This is where Blue Star Infotech comes in.
Blue Star Infotech is in a perfect position to be your extended engineering arm. With a rich pedigree of product development and technology experts well-versed in all aspects of product development, release management, product testing, product support, With proficiency in agile models, and with the ability to form globally distributed teams, we can provide a continuous release process. More importantly, we can also help you in targeting emerging markets and in localizing your products for these price-sensitive, high-demanding customers.
With ongoing investments in new technologies, solution accelerators and vertical/domain expertise, Blue Star Infotech can provide the edge you need.
Our offerings are created to enable you to focus on growth:
- Product Development – complete ownership or collaborative agile product development
- Support – preventive, adaptive, corrective and perfective maintenance
- Testing – end-to-end Manual, Agile, Independent, Cloud, Platform, Automation Testing
- SAAS Enablement – converting your product for the cloud
- Localization – incorporating localization features for product launches in new markets
- Professional Services – product customization and implementation services
- Reverse Engineering and End-of-Life Support – for continued maintenance of legacy, sunset products
- Migration/Re-engineering – transforming into a more contemporary and sophisticated product
- UI Modernization – transforming the user interface into a more modern style
- Product Differentiators – Enhancing the product by adding new features such as Mobility and Analytics